Mar 19, 2012

Minute Maid Photo Contest

Who wants a 10 Sony PSP 3006 for free? Of course many of us will say ME!!! Last February Minute maid Philippines conducted a Facebook contest, and out of boredom I asked hubby to take a picture of me for my  "prepare for the rush" photo contest entry. I just tried my luck since they were giving away 10 units of Sony PSP. Fortunately, I was one of the winners. (no guts no glory they said right?)

It arrived last Sunday, March 25, 2012. OMGeee they took some photos of me while receiving it, good thing, we were about to hear mass then. (of course nakaligo na po, wink! hehehe)

Thank you Minute Maid Philippines


Sony PSP Prize

2 comments:

  1. Where's the pic na bagong ligo, sis? Hehe. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah hi sis lexiwala akong copy sis, sila yung nagpic, diko inexpect kasi kala ko isesend lang through any couriers... thanks sis! =)

    ReplyDelete

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search