Mar 21, 2011

SMART PEOPLE USES SMART BRO BROADBAND

It feels so good to be back home after our 8 days vacation, last March 9- 17, 2011. I never knew about SMART Bro’s Broadbandest Blowout Blogger Contest, thus far, today when I checked my mail. 

Cropped print screen from my yahoomail
It's my misapprehension since out of my enthusiasm for our vacation I overlooked Nuffnang  web page. 
Good thing, I received this notice today on my mail. Thank you NUFFNANG PHILIPPINES!

How would I twitch my story? hmmm... When was exactly I got hooked with SMART? oh yeah, my husband and I met over the internet, true!!! the MiRC era, from then on, online thing have been part of me, but unfortunately I have to go to the nearest internet cafe just to email him everyday (required) since we don't have any internet connection at home. We are smart buddy prepaid subscriber from away back up to now. Since I first set my thumb on the keypads, it has always been SMART BUDDY. Long distance relationship was never a hindrance to us because of our online connection, mobile phone communication and of course God. Hubby is my first and last man, he's my boyfriend for 8 years until we got married last December 2008. If only there's SMART Bro Broadband way back it would be very complacent for us especially for me, nevertheless, I'm still thankful ---exchanging text messages and calls through SMART BUDDY PREPAID... no electronic loads too way back,no unlimited calls and text, if I may add, but SMART is smart!!! the first to introduce electronic loads and the rest is history.

So much for our love story, the love for traveling is one of our common bonds, recently we went to Cebu then Clark, from Clark we head off to Baguio then Baguio to Banaue, then Banaue to Manila then back to Clark and Cebu then  back home to Davao... that's for 8 days. Actually the only place that is new to us is Banaue, we were very excited going there, another road less traveled for us both. Reading blogs about Banaue really interest us but most of the problem written is the internet connection. Now, the BIG question is CAN WE SURVIVE OUR TRIP WITHOUT "MISSING "  THE INTERNET CONNECTION?  Especially me, I'm into blogging, I got lots of online friends, Facebook,-ing! ,online contests, twitter,  skype, instant messengers, and etc my answer is ........YES!!!  (with conviction, hahaha) I have my SMART BRO PREPAID BROADBAND USB always with me, I quite travel most of the time, and going to road less traveled SPELLS no WIFI connection and rarely found internet cafe, it's better to be prepared. 
these were the gadgets and needs I brought along with me last trip, if you notice, on the right side my SMART BRO BROADBAND PREPAID USB is present! =)
When we were in Cebu, I had no problem getting online since our hotel have free wifi access in our room, same goes to Clark airport, but when he head up to Baguio, my Smart BPB USB saves the day, we were able to connect with friends, upload few pictures taken from Baguio. Download a Baguio Map, and since our hotel have no TV available, we were still updated with Japan's tsunami, the war against Libya and current news in the Philippines including the weather forecast... all this was made possible with the used of internet with the help of SMART BRO PREPAID BROADBAND connection. 
A day in Baguio, some few shots I shared using smart bro connection right after the pictures were taken.
After Baguio, we traveled 8 hours to reach Banaue, particularly in their centro, another useful instance we were able to confirm our hotel booking via  Facebook online. We stayed at Banaue View Inn, one great place to stay, affordable and over viewing their centro but the catch was we don't have TV again, we need to go down stairs at the  guest lobby to watch, so might as well get online... I have never imagined I will be able to connect over the internet  since on our way there I got poor signal, honestly I brought along with me another sim just to be sure I'll be able to connect with my family but to my dismay... not even a bar of signal I can get with it... good thing my SMART PREPAID PHONE have!!! as expected =) not full bar though, but at least I can still get connected with my family. Out of curiosity, I plugged in my SMART BRO PREPAID BROADBAND and viola!!! CONNECTED!!! Isn't it amazing!!! via GPRS though but it helps!!! 
Accidental shot while hubby was taking a landscape photo of Banaue Centro (My Smart Bro caught in cam). This is located at the Banaue View Inn balcony.


HERE'S the PRINT SCREEN OF MY FACEBOOK WALL...
sorry, if some are in chavacano dialect... my native tongue.

The thought that I was able to connect with friends and family to share some experiences recently happening to me is PRICELESS! especially when you are in a rural area. Truly SMART COMMUNICATION is NATIONWIDE guaranteed!
Thank for making my life the easier SMART BRO!!! I can really count on you even to the farthest road less traveled. TRULY SMART PEOPLE ONLY USES SMART BRO!
Another shots shared on Facebook after the pictures were taken. Enjoying a fine day with children of Batad, Ifugao Province. A simple yet happy life!
So what are you waiting for KAPATID??? If I can access smart bro even to the  farthest part of the Philippines whats more when you're around town? what yah think? If you're smart then you get SMART BRO BROADBAND!
SMART PEOPLE USES SMART BRO BROADBAND
Presenting, SMART Bro's Broadbandtest BlowOut. Broadbandtest BlowOut is the latest promo - with a twist from Smart, the country's leading telecommunications company. Subscribe to SMART BRO Unlimited Home Broadband Plan 999 or 1995 and avail all these freebies:
  1. Free HP All-in-One Printer
  2. Free Call & Texts with SMART Gold Lite Plan 300 (for 6 months subscription)
  3. Free 1 Month Broadband Subscription
These amazing offer may not happen again, so it'll be my only chance to grab these amazing offers. Not only that I have a reliable, fast and stable Internet connections at home for my online job, I also have a brand new HP All-in-One Printer, Free Call and Texts using SMART Gold Lite Plan, and a free 1 month Broadband subscription - all thanks to SMART Bro's Broadbandtest Blowout. 

*Promo Runs From March 4, to June 4,2011 only
*Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 1871, Series of 2011.
*Visit your nearest SMART Wireless Center or any SMART Bro accredited agents for further inquiries.




60 comments:

  1. thanks sis! good thing I was able to make it before 12 midnight hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow another blog!!! too fast sis ha! congrats for making it on time =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. another blog sis! good luck to you, miyo libre! i'm smart buddy user and smart bro broadband user.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah very convenieant gyt se jhing got to have it gogogo goodluck and godblesss...

    ReplyDelete
  5. will get a smart bro when I get there...you've convinced me...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah your right sis, smart has the widest coverage.More power Smart Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use Smart bro all the time, very reliable and fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im going to Banaue next month buti na lang you blogged about it na may Smart Bro pala dun or else wala ako connection sa WORLD WIDE WEB. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @mary joy -- hi joy, thanks for dropping by even to your busiest time hehehe.. i truly appreciate it... yeah nakahabol pa ako last night around 10:30 ko ata na submit... I was cramming real hard when I read the notice on my mail... waaahhh.. t'was 8:30 pm when I read it.. so I just wrote my experience last April 9-17 hehehe kulang pa nga yan eh.. kasi diko na nalagay yung Manila with mama.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @chin chin francisco --- hi kuya, thnak you for dropping by... yeah I know you are an avid subscriber of smart buddy.. your love for unlimited texting and unlimited call to your love one! heheheh ( i don't wanna elaborate more ) hahahaha... thanks kuy for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @mayflor -- hi may, thank you for dropping by, I sincerely appreciate it... you take care there in Saudi... btw, I already got your tickets for June... God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @jenifer artieda --- hi jen, thank you jen for always supporting me, my lucky charm hehehe... have a safe trip back here in Pinas , wow thats tomorrow dear! you please take care there in Japan... It will rise again I bet!!! God bless muaaah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice one sis! It's true Smart Bro is the best :)
    Best of luck ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. @adelfina7218 - hi ate bong, really? did you remember you were the one who convinced me to get a smart sim card back year 2000? my first ever phone with smart sim hehehehe...

    you bettah believe me te, I was able to wall something on my FB even I was in Banaue hahaha.. I got your message print screened hahaha. come home te, missing you a lot! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Lina D. --- hi sisteroo!!! glad you dropped by!!! we both love smart bro especially in our "laag mode" hehehehe the the WIFI hot spot on your lappie so I can use my Ipad na hindi 3g hehehehe... thanks sisteroo!!! bat dika nag blog... sana hinabol mo... =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @maryjane --- yeah Its indeed proven sis!!! I can have internet connection even I'm in the farthest part of Pinas! hehehehe "SEEMS SO NEAR YET SO FAR" the power of internet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @jam chiong --- hi sis jam, wow ha nakadalawa ka! hehehe thank you sis ha for always supporting me... I'm glad you're using smart too =) as if naman di tayo nag e-exchange text hehehehe... again sis jam!!! i really appreciate your effort dropping by again =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @cass --- hi sis cassandra!!! wow a im so touch, you making a blogger account just for me hehehehe... change na to blogger... you can still use your multiply account.
    Really you're going to Banaue? who's going with you sissy? try to stay at Banaue View Inn sis, situated somewhere you can have full overview of their Centro... plus the rice terraces around is too awesome!!! but don't forget to have a smart bro plug in... so you can still connected with the WORLD WIDE WEB! hehehe.. take care going there sis and enjoy... I will blog our full experience soon...

    ReplyDelete
  19. @gracesongbird -- hi sissy gracey!!! heheheh thanks for dropping by sis!!! good luck to you as well sis!!!
    Never did I know may contest pala kay nuffie.... buti nalang I receive a mail last night, t'was 8:30 If my memory serves me right... by god's grace nakahabol. , muahness!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ibang level ka ate kahit saan ka internet hehehe bagay talga sayo smartbro :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Krizania Said:
    I’m a Smart Broadband subscriber, taking advantage of the Wifi technology we have today. What really brought me to Smart Broadband was its fast connection service. Within just one to two days after application, I got connected to their network. awesome !I LOVE SMARTBRO ..

    ReplyDelete
  22. @cablay --- hi resly, thanks for dropping by... May entry ka rin ba? Send mo link para mavisit ko rin hehehehe... Yeah smart bro broadband is indeed useful lalo na pag mag travel... Maaasahan!

    ReplyDelete
  23. @krizania Jojoba P. Hernandez--- wow kriz that good to hear.... Thanks for dropping buy ha... Very appreciated... Again congrats for winning Pantene grand prize, a trip for 2 to boracay... Love your pictures.... Looks like you really enjoyed your trip with your mom... God bless kriz.... Muahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  24. agree..smart is really for smart people kc nka smart bro din ako hehehe.goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Best of Luck of your entry! Well-written article! :)..Keep it up! Hope you can manage to visit me back too..God Bless Blog Here

    ReplyDelete
  26. @marielle06 --- hi sis mariel, thanks for the time spared.. muahhh smart is really for smart =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow! smart user din here..its faster than other broadband! goodluck sis jes!

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Jhiegzh --- thanks for droppin' by bro! good luck to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  29. @aida --- hi sis aida villanueva =) as in complete name ha. thnak you sis ha.. for your time! god bless you more! SMART tayo kapatid!

    ReplyDelete
  30. @manila stone --- hi sir stonibert! thanks for dropping by, yang mga followers na yan sir, pinilit ko lang lahat hehehe... God bless Good luck to our entries... =) regards to your lovely wife.

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow!!! another travel ate! idol! im a smart user too ate!!! muahhhh.. i love smart

    ReplyDelete
  32. i love your travel dear, i bettah check out the Philippine island. It seem so GEM! and surely will buy that plug in , I have my own though but not SMART broadband , ATnT but when I'll visit your place I will surely buy that. thanks for that useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  33. thats very true gu... the best gad el smart bro, im smart kaya i have smartbro na haus. hehehe.
    nice blog miss u :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi sis!
    Your blog made me think of switching to smart! Through your wonderful photos and stories, I can't help myself but be captivated by our country's beauty made even more accessible by Smart Bro.
    Great job sis!
    More power!
    Cheers!
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  35. @diana jane chiongbian --- hi dee-ann, im glad you dropped by... hehehe natawa ako sa "idol" mo heheheh... kaya shake up.. wag lagi work.. have time to unwind =) we are all SMART! thats why we love smart =)

    ReplyDelete
  36. @masterdavis --- hi cristina, thanks maffy boss for taking time to read my blog. ring me if you are coming here in the Philippines.. there's so much to see here. =) muahhh

    ReplyDelete
  37. @htebilil58 --- hi gu gay! im glad you made it here.. hehehehe... I know you're smart =) sayang kasi when I happened to know na there's contest, twas 8:30pm few hours before deadline... I'm pretty sure you have very good story to tell in your many years with smart bro broadband =)
    Thank you gu for dropping by.. I appreciated it sooo much =)

    ReplyDelete
  38. @Timeless Confection --- wow, my beautiful friend mommy kaye langit, the woman with beautiful voice and with a good heart =) thnak you so much mommy, try to switch na hahahaha... I have proven it myself mommy kaye, SMART broadband is nationwide! =)
    muaaahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  39. Indeed, Smart Bro today takes us to a whole new world of internet possibilities. A dynamic tool for me since I use it at home and even at school via gprs connection on my nokia X3. I always get connected with my friends on facebook, explore forums, and do research work with ease, anytime, anywhere (as long as the signal is decent, which is always above decent.)

    Fantastic Article ate hehe, hope you inspire more of us, and also thank you SMARTBRO for keeping as connected. Good Luck and Godspeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. smartbro save our day talaga pag nasa travel... i have 1 too. great gadgets in hand

    ReplyDelete
  41. it's really cool to be "connected" even while on a vacation or just having a backpaker gig.
    it's a good thing we have SmartBro now.

    ReplyDelete
  42. @Louie Fernandez --- hi louie, i'm glad your SMART! hahahah.. I know you are... you know what? students today is really fortunately, research projects that is conservatively done in the library.. with smart bro its easy as 1-2-3! I really salute your being diligent in school, your facebook wall is far different from other student because it's more on your activity in school, such as assignments, examination test papers results even if it's almost for a butterfly grade, you never dare hide it. I know someday, I will be seeing one successful man in your persona! kudos louie...
    love,ate jhess!

    ReplyDelete
  43. @fritzieG --- hi mommy chie, it's lovely to see you here... i know you're busy with your facebook contests heheheh but you seem to care! muaaahh.. kudos sa smart.. maasahan lalo na sa travel... mommy chie pasensya na ha... di pala ako nakapag paalam na i-print screen ko yung status ko sa facebook ko including your message. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  44. @yodz --- indeed yods! just imagine yourself not being around with friends when you're away, and the only thing you will be able to connect with them is through all this social networks... tapos dika pa makaconnect diba thats too alarming!!! baka ikaw na iniihaw sa mga kwento heheheeh...
    thanks yodz for dropping by and sharing your thoughts.. very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Goodluck to you my dear Jhing, smart na smart ka talaga!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

    ReplyDelete
  46. smartest way of blogging... ! :) good luck best,,, .

    ReplyDelete
  47. nice entry po! ang dami mo din po comment! Good luck po ah! GOD BLESS! wish you luck po!

    ReplyDelete
  48. salamat ate jes !
    isa po kayo sa nagbibigay ng soporta sakin :)
    God will bless you more ate jes , at kay kuya eric,. , <3 you ate

    ReplyDelete
  49. yo! i like this blog. chene ba aki kosa ta gana? anyways... i love my smart bro. i can just bring it anywhere! I love you smart bro!

    ReplyDelete
  50. @Dhen -- thank you dhen for dropping by... muaaahness! your baby is so cuteeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. @Chet Sanchez --- hi best, indeed best! smart bro is the smartest way to bog.. coz you can access it anywhere in the Philippines. I can prove that =)

    ReplyDelete
  52. @halojin --- thank you halojin goodluck to your entry too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  53. @krizania hernandez --- hi kriz, heheheh basta ikaw... love ka kasi namin hehehe.. God bless rin sa yo and sa buong fam!

    ReplyDelete
  54. @chelai santi tower --- gracias mie, yeah chene aki kosa pwede gana na blogging.. sayang too late ya.. start blogging ya.. you have your smart bro with you... blog about teaching... i know you can share a lot! =) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  55. weeeh at last i was able to comment. i'll shift to smartbro na...

    ReplyDelete

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search