Feb 26, 2011

my nuffnang prizes

Better late than never they say, while equip in stuffs for our Benguet getaway this March (by God's grace) I bumped into my GC's that need to be claim this year... oh well, so I better add going to Manila into our itinerary. I hope hubby won't have headaches about my always changing plans, he's always in charge of our itinerary ever since.  He's good at it.
My Haagen Dazs P2000 GC, need to be claim at SM MOA. hmmm... I'm excited =)
Haagen Dazs GC from Nuffnang Philippines.
SPA for 2 at Neo day spa

Another is this good for 2 Neo Day SPA, Pearl tranquility Ritual Package for 150 minutes or 2 and a half hour.. wow!!! I bet I will fall asleep after 30 minutes... Hubby don't wanna share it with him (top secret: he easily get tickle hahahah) now it's no longer a secret!
Je Suis Gourmand GC
Then how about an after Spa treatment meal at Je Suis Gourmand, a french resto just near Neo Day spa... Oh well such a huge treat!
Thanks Nuffnang Philippines for the treat! same goes with Haagen Dazs, Neo Day SPA and Je Suis Gourmand.

5 comments:

  1. tama mommy chie!!! hope to see you... sa MOA nalang para sabay natin kainin ang haagen dazs hehehe...
    kaso lang yung Je Suis Gourmand GC parang close na ata resto nila eh.. sayang.. wala talaga akong clue until today... sana they put an expiration date before they handed it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay ganun daya naman hahaha.baka iba na ang name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claim mo na HD mo, sis. Di ba may promong cute na tote for every P1000 purchase? Hehe. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lexi --- as in sis? i hope pwede gamitin ang GC's ng HD for that... kasi as far as I know pagpromo items, GC's are not included =(

    ReplyDelete

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search