Sep 17, 2010

Take care... Garnier

I just got my prize from Garnier Philippines, hmmmm it's awesome! I just finished my face power, good thing it's one of cosmetics included in the "kikay" pouch a visible whitening face powder for a long lasting shine-free effect! In like manner, included inside were new light pure lemon essence gentle clarifying foam, lightening peel-off mask, and light complete multi-action whitening cream.

I would like to thank Sir Niche, for always giving me a quick response to my PM's on Facebook and of course GARNIER PHILIPPINES for always giving their facebook fans, exciting games, promos and freebies.

PRINT SCREEN GARNIER ANNOUNCEMENT
Once again 
THANK YOU
GARNIER Philippines!
take care...

2 comments:

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search