Jan 10, 2013

My Pantene prize

Blowing my own horn for my I COMMIT TO CHANGE --- 14-DAY Commitment to Pantene Story. Perfect gift for my birthday and early Christmas present. 
I received it last December 31. I cannot put into words how excited I was when I stepped foot at NAIA T3 to meet my Tito Caloy who took my prize in behalf of me. Even hubby was excited too, he's the techie head heheheh. 

APPLE IPAD, Pantene shampoo 180mL, Pantene Conditioner 180mL, Intensive Treatment 135mL, and Night Miracle leave on cream serum 90mL
 
The gift pack was just too awesome treat, especially the Night Miracle leave on cream serum, 8 hours of continuous repair as you sleep with no visible residue and Intensive treatment total care.


Thank you


Dear Girl friend,

Not in my wildest dream that you will be able to help me with my hair fall problem, but after my 14 day commitment with you, you substantiate that miracle happens after 14 days, not just that, I also got this wonderful gifts from you, I honestly wished for an IPAD before the year 2010 ends and you granted it =), and ultimately I gained friends-- online friends that I never got the chance of meeting in person but they seem super nice. Just as what I got from you GF! 
Thank you and keep empowering woman for 2011 and the years to come...
I love you girl friend! thank you for the love and care.

Love,
Tuklaserang Matipid

3 comments:

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search